Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Destinations, New Photos

    This time next week I will be heading to Europe for what will be a very memorable trip.  My first destination will be Dublin, Ireland to celebrate the upcoming nuptials of a good friend of mine... a.k.a Stag party.  We will all enjoy a few pints in the evening but during the day we will be venturing out to very picturesque towns like Glendalough and Kilkenny.  Places, I know, I will have a tremendous time photographing.
    The next destination is a bit harder to pinpoint.  I will head from Dublin to Inverness, Scotland to board a 42-foot sailboat and cross the North Sea.  The thought of being in open water for 3 days is quite exciting.  I have no expectations of what I will see but I will be sure to document everything that presents itself.

No comments: