Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cape Town, South Africa

Flying Fabric

Eclipse Tower

On Board with Peace

On the Green




            In November of 2010, I went to Cape Town, South Africa for my honeymoon.  It was the perfect time to leave NYC, the tough Northeast winters, to enjoy the wonderful weather of summer all over again.  South Africans all have a very big heart and always seem to carry a big smile.  We had the chance visit a few fantastic vineyards.  Not only did we become introduced to a variety of wines but were also introduced to a variety of other couples traveling in the area.   We became close friends with people from Angola and Germany.  
            While uploading these photos I realized they were all done in portrait.   Maybe it was because I was on the other side of the globe that my mind seemed to work better on its side.  Being in South Africa gave me the opportunity to being very close to my main travel goal... Visit Antarctica! 

1 comment:

ADJ said...

I'm loving these pictures. The colors are pristine. I cannot wait to see the European tour!

www.greeneggsandglam.blogspot.com